For all Tiger lovers, here is the best opportunity for you to experience the thrilling Tiger safari at Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve. Spot the Tigers in their natural habitat and capture the best moment of your lifetime.
Location: Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve (Dhikala)
Days: 9-12th Feb 2017 OR 16-19th Feb (depending on booking availability)
Detailed Itinerary – Jim Corbett Tiger Reserve
Day 0: Reach Delhi by 8:30 pm -> Train from Delhi to Ramnagar – 10:30 pm
Day 1: Reach Ramnagar by 5 am -> Head towards Dhikala -> Check-in stay -> Have lunch -> Evening Safari-> Have Dinner-> Sleep
Day 2: Leave for Safari early morning -> Have lunch -> Evening Safari -> Have Dinner-> Sleep
Day 3: Leave for Safari early morning -> Have lunch -> Evening Safari -> Have Dinner-> Sleep
Day 4: Leave for Safari early morning -> Have lunch -> Check out -> Train to Delhi at night
Day 4.1: Reach Delhi early morning (around 4-5am) -> Take early morning flight to your respective cities.
Cost per head – INR 20,000 (approx)
- Cost includes-
- 03 Night Accommodation In Jim Corbett in Dormitory inside the forest
- 8 Jungle Safaris In Jim Corbett
- Jeep Charge , Permit , Guide Fees , Driver Charges
- Naturalist at the Time of jungle Safari
- All Government taxes/hotel taxes included in this package
- 4 lunches and 4 dinners
- Travel – Ramnagar to Dhikala and Dhikala to Ramnagar
- Travel – Delhi to Ramnagar and Ramnagar to Delhi
Cost Does Not Include
- Flights to and from Delhi from your city
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusion list.
For more details contact reach us on;